Do-It-Yourself Work Area Form
All Jobs must be approved by the Marina before starting. The marina must be informed of the scope of work and approval must be given. The Marina reserves right to stop job at any time.
- WORK RACK for non storage customers @ $30.00 per day, each day the boat is in Work Rack area.
- Vessels in Work Rack area will be charge a daily Work Rack fees until boat is moved out of Work Rack area
- WORK RACK for storage customers @ $18.00 per day, each day boat is in Work Rack area. Customers are required to check in the marina each time they work on boat. Failure to check in will result in a work rack fee.
- All Work Rack charges must be paid every week.
- All Work Rack area customers are required to keep areas clean each day after working. A $35 – $100.00 fee may be billed to vessel for each clean up incident, Marina’s discretion.
- Boats must be in a Work Rack areas to work on boat. Customers can not work outside these Work Rack areas.
- ALL SUBCONTRACTORS MUST CHECK INTO MARINA WITH PROPER PAPER WORK EACH AND EVERYDAY THEY WORK ON PROPERTY. Uninsured workers are NOT permitted on property.
- Marina Work Rack hours of operation are 7am – 7pm 7 days a week. THE MARINA CLOSES AT 7PM.
- Owner is responsible for all charges for their vessel.
- Pressure wash is mandatory for all boat being hauled out of water @ $75.00
- Open air painting/sanding is not allowed. All spraying of paints and/or sanding must be contained.
- NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO LIVE ABOARD THEIR VESSEL WHILE IN THE YARD.
- All vessels are governed by State Boating Laws and Coast Guard Regulations.
- The owner of the vessel assumes all responsibilities for the vessel.
- Banyan Bay is not responsible for vessel or action because of vessel.
- Banyan Bay does not provide insurance for vessels in Work Rack area.
- Owner is responsible for own insurance and all actions of their vessel while at Banyan Bay Marina.
- Paint Shed
- Big Forklift use @ $200.00 per hr (forklift and driver only) – additional person/labor @ $50.00 per hr. Min 20 minutes.
- Small Forklift use @ $100.00 per hr (forklift and driver only) – additional labor @ $50.00 per hr. 20 min min.
- Travel lift use @ $200.00 per hr. (travel lift and driver only) – additional labor @ $50.00 per hr.
- Travel lift Haul out @ $8.00 – $12.00 per ft. (spotter must be present) – additional labor @$75.00 per hr.
- Forklift Haul out @ $6.00 – $10.00 per ft. (spotter must be present) – additional labor @ $75.00 per hr.
- Pressure wash bottom @ $75.00 – additional time due to abnormal growth billed @ $65.00 per hr.
- Storage of parts, motors, etc on Banyan Bay Marina property are billed at $50.00 per month or $2 .00 per day.
- All Bottom paints must be bought from Banyan Bay Marina Ship Store, OR a Painting Fee will be applied. @ $150 per Gallon
- Block fee @ $100.00
- Uninsured Subcontractors working on customer boats will be charged a $100.00 fee
- Cars parked inside service area will be charged a $50.00 fee each time car is inside service yard. Unload car then move to designated parking.
- Clean up fees for Work Rack areas @ $35.00 – $100.00 per incident.
- Any Damages to marina property by will be assessed and billed to vessel
- Environmental fees @ 1.5%
Complete below at Banyan Bay Marina Office:
☐ I Agree to the terms and conditions.
Banyan Bay Representative: